Participation in My Llao Llao Program ("the Program") and its benefits are subject to the sole discretion of Llao Llao Resorts S.A. ("Llao Llao"). By utilizing the benefits of the Program, the terms and conditions mentioned in www.llaollao.com are being accepted, in My Llao Llao. Llao Llao may assign or transfer at any time its rights and obligations under the Program to any other entity, related or not, which shall also be assigned the responsibility of their implementation.
1. Program organizer. The Program is run by Llao Llao Resorts SA, Bustillo Avenue, KM 25, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Argentine Republic (8400).
2. Some requirements for participation, as stated in these Terms. Participants in the Program ("you") must be 18 years of age or older. Participants cannot have more than one category (Platinum and / or Gold and / or Silver). No businesses or any other entities may apply. Participation in the Program is free.
3. Program availability. Llao Llao reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or terminate this Program, by means of a written notification 60 days in advance to all beneficiaries, without any claim right from any of the participants.
4. Cancellation of participation. Llao Llao reserves the right to cancel the participation of any participant in any of the categories of the Program, among others, for reasons such as: 1) violation of these Terms, 2) inexact data or improper use of this Program, 3) violation of local laws or regulations in the use of privileges by the participants, 4) non-payment of fees during hotel stays, 5) return of a check for insufficient funds or non-conformity; 6) fraud or abuse with respect to this Program; 7) more than one active account per participant, 8) aggressive or degrading treatment, physically, verbally or in writing, to any Llao Llao employee; 9) any other action operating in detriment to the Program or its partnerships as determined by Llao Llao at its sole discretion.
5. Changes in the Terms. Llao Llao reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Terms, regulations, advantages, conditions of participation, benefits, both partially and fully at any time, although the changes may affect the Program. Such changes are obligatory for you.
6. Notification of changes. These changes will appear in these Terms on the website www.llaollao.com and become effective immediately unless indicated otherwise. The website will include a notice indicating that a change has been made over a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version will appear in the next reprint of that version. Llao Llao will attempt to notify active participants of any major changes affecting the program. However, Llao Llao shall not be held liable for failure to do so. Nevertheless, these changes shall be mandatory for all participants. An active participant is one who has stayed at the hotel in the last 18 months and meets the conditions established for each category of the Program, as detailed below.
7. Legal rights. Neither the Program nor any of its benefits constitute nor create legal or contractual rights in favor of participants in relation with Llao Llao.
8. Personal Information. By the mere fact of Llao Llao having personal information, Participants agree to Llao Llao contacting them by mail, telephone or email and send information Llao Llao considers, in its sole criteria, of interest for the participants, including advertising and information about special offers and promotions. Should participants wish not to be contacted for these purposes, they may express so, with this type of communications being cancelled in the shortest time possible.
9. Right of access to your data. In order to participate in the Program, Llao Llao may require its Participants to provide certain additional personal data, which shall be incorporated into the database under Act 25326 from Argentine Republic. The holder of personal data is entitled to exercise the right of access to them for free at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to that purpose is stated as provided in Act 14, paragraph 3 of Law No. 25,326. The National Office of Personal Data Protection, Control Entity Law No. 25,326, has the authority to address complaints and grievances that are filed with respect to non-compliance of personal data protection. To contact the National Office of Personal Data Protection, participants may go to 1118 Sarmiento Street, 5th Floor, City of Buenos Aires (C1041AAX) or by phone at 4383-8510/13/12/15. Act 27, inc 3: The holder may at any time request the removal or blocking of his or her name from the databases to which this Act applies. Act .27 Annex I Decree 1558/01: In all communications with publicity purposes made by mail, phone, email, Internet or any other remote means, the possibility of the owner of the data to request the removal or blocking of all or part of his or her name from the database must be indicated explicitly and clearly. At his or her request, the name of the person or databank user that provided the information must be informed.
10. Unreceived communications. Llao Llao is not responsible for loss of mail, information, which may be incomplete, illegal, arriving with delay, lost or stolen.
11. Lack of guarantee on articles. Llao Llao does not warranty, either explicitly or implicitly any items, or products or services of program partners, and assumes no responsibility for any loss, expense (including legal service fees), accidents or problems arising from the use of such items, or due to any defect or fault in them. Llao Llao expressly disclaims any implied commercialization or aptitude guarantee for any particular purpose.
12. Violations of the Program. Any infringement, suspected fraud or misuse related to the Program will be subject to legal or administrative actions by the relevant government authorities and Llao Llao including, among others, the suspension of the benefits and of future participation in the Program, etc.
13.Program interpretation. Interpretations of Program Terms correspond exclusively to Llao Llao. Llao Llao reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms or any rule of the Program in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice and in accordance with local laws and regulations.
CONDITIONS FOR BENEFIT CATEGORIES OF MY LLAO LLAO PROGRAM
A) MY LLAO LLAO PLATINUM:
B) MY LLAO LLAO GOLD:
C) MY LLAO LLAO SILVER:
CONSIDERATIONS FOR ALL CATEGORIES:
1. Bookings must be made in advance and directly with Llao Llao Booking Department. The discounts offered in each of the categories of the Program shall not apply in the case that the guest member makes his or her reservation through a travel agency or online agency, with the rest of the benefits remaining active.
2. The discount granted for the best available rate does not include food and beverages consumption, gratuities or other hotel expenses. These expenses must be paid directly at the hotel before departure. Transfers between airport and Hotel are not included for the My Llao Llao Silver and Gold.
3. Category upgrades in hotel rooms: The hotel is not obligated to offer suites or special rooms as part of this improved room category.
4. Use of Program benefits is personal and non transferable. The discounts and / or benefits apply only to the purchase invoice of the authorized Participant. The bill cannot be divided into several forms of payment, or people. The bill can only be canceled by the Participant.
5. The discount rates published in this Program cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions offered by Llao Llao or for stays of guests for private or special events (eg A Thousand Miles, Musical Week).
2012 LLAO LLAO HOTEL&RESORT SPA GOLF | Av. Ezequiel Bustillo Km. 25 | Bariloche | Río Negro | Argentina | (54-294) 444-5700 / 8530 | LEGAL REFERENCE